Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Work Baby Shower









The girls at work had a baby shower for myself and Teresa (the other Pregnant lady in the pics!) last Wednesday 11/21. We had a great time... lots of games, good food, and they really showered us with gifts!! I think we have all of the "necessities" now!

Now we're just waiting for little Ava's arrival!! The waiting is the hardest part of it all! I am going crazy! As of my appointment last Wednesday I had dialated 1 cm, and my cervix was about halfway effaced. I go back for another checkup tomorrow afternoon and am hoping to find out we are very close!!!!
I've had what they call "nesting syndrome" the past week... I put up and decorated our christmas tree Friday. Saturday I cleaned and wrapped Christmas presents and cooked... I'm so anxious I just can't keep still even though I am deathly tired!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, hurry up little Ava Granny P is expecting a call any night now. I know it will be in the middle of the night it always works that way.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That little chick needs to get here and when she gets here someone needs to send her favorite cuz pictures. Looks like you got some good stuff. Sorry we missed you last time. Just think we will be around all the time in a few weeks.

Kay-K said...

Hurry up little Ava! Kay-K is ready to make you sweet like your Granny P and Aunt Cindy say her and your mommy are!!! HAHA