Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy busy busy ...







Well I have been back at work about 2-1/2 weeks. I miss my girl terribly during the day, but she seems to be adjusting well to daycare. I know I haven't posted in awhile but work has been extremely busy and when I get home all I want to do is play with my girl and spend time with Todd. Ava is really growing. She is getting soo big now! These pics are from a couple weeks ago. I will have some newer ones to put up soon. Ava's little cousin Sydney was born a couple weeks ago. She is Todd's sister's new baby. We will be heading to Memphis this weekend to meet her. We are soo excited!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ava,

I can't believe how fast you are growning. The first picture is so sweet. I just love it. Have fun meeting your new cousin. You have a couple of months on her so you will have to show her the ropes.

I love you ,Granny P