Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big Week






Ava has had a big week! She had her first spoon fed meal! At first she couldn't figure out what to do. She was licking at the spoon. Once she started getting the hang of it she would open her mouth wide, and grab the spoon to help me put it in her mouth ... this naturally made a HUGE mess, as you can see in the pictures. She loved it though!
She has also started really playing with her toys. She loves the Yellow duck in the picture above. Granny P and Papa Mike gave her that for Easter. She plays with it (and tries to eat it!) all the time.



She has also turned into my little roly poly! She is rolling over very well now!!! She did it 3 or 4 times yesterday!

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the messy pictures!! I can't beleive she is rolling over. They grow up way too fast.

Aunt Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, Ava how cute!! You are just too adorable. I wish that I could see you more often. I cannot believe that you are rolling over and being fed with a spoon. Where has the time gone? I love you sweet girl and I cannot wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Ava you sure are getting to be a big girl rolling over and eating with a spoon. Can't wait to keep you this weekend.