Friday, June 13, 2008

6 months old!!!







Ava turned 6 months old on 6/10. I can't believe how fast time has flown by!!! We went for 6 mo. shots 2 days ago. My baby weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz. She isn't a baby anymore!!!!
She also said her first word .... "Dada" ... I had mixed feeling about this lol! I'm happy she has said her first word, but why oh why couldn't it have been "Mama"!! It's ok though!
We went and visited Uncle Brad, Aunt Jenn, and Hunter last weekend. Ava had a blast with all of her uncles, aunt, and her cousin Hunter. I don't think Hunter was too sure about her though! He just kept looking at her like "who is this little person invading my house!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss. Ava the pictures are so cute. I am loving spending time with you this summer. Love you.
Granny P

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the little outfit Miss Ava is wearing. Okay, so she really does look just like her mama.

Alisa Berteau said...

Well it's about time for some new pictures!! I get to see her occasionally on the web cam but love to see pictures. I hate living so far away. She is really growing!! Love the pony tail.