Thursday, January 3, 2008

Holidays are over ... Happy New Year!

Look at my big girl!!




Well the holidays have come and gone, and I have to say I am glad! I love the holiday season, but it was just soo busy this year and I still don't have my energy built back up, so it was exhausting for me as much as it was for Ava.

Todd and I spent our first night away from Ava. We spent New Years Eve in Biloxi at the Imperial Palace. We had fun, although I missed my girl very very much and caught myself tearing up at odd times throughout the night. I did win $628 though, so that made the night better!! With the new year comes resolutions, and for the first time in my life I have to make the cliche resolution to lose weight :( ... I have been putting off the dieting until the holiday meals were over, but now I've got to hit it hard to get rid of the rest of this baby weight and get back in my old jeans!!!

Ava and I got all bundled up this morning (see picture above) and went to Waynesboro to birthday shop for Todd. His birthday is this coming Tuesday- Jan. 8th. We got him some goodies!

Anyway, that's about all I have to report now I believe! Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Miss Ava you are really growing and getting to be more beautiful every day if that is possible. I will see you real soon.

Love Granny P

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is getting so alert!!! Can't wait to see her again.