Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry so long...



Ok ok I know it's been a week since I posted. Ava and I did go back for a checkup last Thursday. Everything went great. She weighed 9 Lbs. 7 & 3/4 Oz. and was 22 & 1/2 inches long! Our girl is really growing!!!! I think the colic has been better the past couple of days... I just hope it lasts! She didn't want to go to bed last night. She finally went down for the night at 11:00 PM. And she didn't even nap yesterday. She had only had a couple of 30 minute naps all day. She wasn't fussy, she just didn't want to sleep. But when she finally did she was OUT. She got up once about 3:30 and that was it. She went to work with Daddy for a few hours this morning so that Mommy could get a little rest (Much needed, thank you daddy!!)

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

WOW!!! She is really growing!! Love the boots!!!

Unknown said...

Ava you are such a little doll. I love you.

Granny P