Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Ava, 1 year ago today:

Ava, now:


Today is Ava's first birthday. I was looking back at the pictures taken in the hospital the day she was born, and I just cannot believe that it has been a whole year. She has conquered so many milestones in this first year... rolling over, crawling, pulling up, walking, talking (somewhat)...

And now she is saying her own name!!! She just started this in the past couple of days, but today she has really taken off with it. The daycare called me this morning and said everything she looks at, she says "Ava". I am so proud of her. She is such a beautiful and intelligent little girl. We can't wait to celebrate many many more birthday's with her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

She never ceases to amaze me. So advanced!! I don't know if you realize that or not. 1 year olds just don't do the things that she can. Or not many of them anyway. Way to go! I love you Ava! Happy Birthday from Aunt Alisa.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ava

I love you Granny P