Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Balls and Big News

First of all, BIG NEWS! We said goodbye to the pacifier this past weekend. Ava has been such a big girl about it. She has gone straight to sleep every night since I took it. No whining, no crying, nothing!!! I was so surprised and relieved. I had been so worried about taking it, because everyone knows how hooked she was. I feel like my baby is officially not a baby anymore!

That was the big news, now for the balls... When we went to Katana's birthday party a couple of weeks ago, there was a small inflatable ball pit there. Ava loved it. So Todd and I decided this past weekend to get her one. It is a Dora castle, with a spiral in the middle that the balls roll down. Ava has been having a blast with it. I have a couple of videos, but blogger hasn't let me upload them so far, so here are a few pictures instead. I will try the video again later.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ava your piggie tails are so cute. I love you. Granny P

Aunt Jenn said...

Ava you are just too cute!! I love your new toy - it looks like so much fun! I love you and hope to see you soon!