Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Looks who's talking now






Ava has been saying a few words for awhile now (Mama, Dada, Ball, Papa, Nana etc..). Lately though, She has really started picking up on several more. In the past few days, she has added to her vocabulary: bracelet, Hunter, Maya, Reese, and a few others I'm probably leaving out. I've been working with her on names alot. Some she will say easily, but other she just looks at me and won't even try (She won't attempt your family yet, Alisa.. I'm trying though!)

I also think we are cutting another tooth. She came home from daycare with a temp of 101 Monday. She didn't really have any other symptoms though. We gave her some tylenol and as soon as the fever started coming down she was running around without a care in the world. She has been chewing and drooling a lot more the past few days, and she won't let me get near her mouth. She keeps sticking her finger toward the back of her mouth, so I'm wondering if we are cutting one of those dreaded back teeth? ... I've heard they are rough!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a big girl Ava. You better learn to say Granny P. I know its hard but you are such a smart girl.

Love you, Granny P

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love those pictures. She is getting so big!!!