Saturday, October 20, 2007

7 weeks and counting!

Only 7 more weeks to go!!! (Although I'm hoping for more like 5 or 6!) Had another doctor's visit this past Wednesday. Again, still getting fatter. Ava's heart rate was 150, and measurement is still on track for my due date. Dr. Sherman said everything looked good. I go back in 2 weeks (Nov. 1) and after that will probably start my weekly appointments. Dr. Sherman said that once I get within a month of my due date they will not stop labor should it occur (no complaints from me on that one!!). Our family & friends are giving us a baby shower next weekend, and I can't wait!! We also have some shopping of our own to do to finish up the decor in the nursery. I am getting soo excited, I just wish Ava would hurry up and get here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, hurry up Ava, Granny P is ready to hold you and spoil you.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

We hate that we will not be there for your shower. Maya has picked Ava out a DIVA outfit. I agree, she really needs to show her face in this world.