Friday, October 12, 2007

Just an Update

Hey everyone! Well I think the compressed nerve has gotten slightly better. It still hurts all the time, and gets worse at times still, but it is NO WHERE near as bad as it was this time last week. The swelling in my ankles and feet has gotten worse this week, and is actually making my ankles stiff and sore.. but just part of it I guess so I will deal.
Todd and I are off to Millry tonight to watch their ballgame. I can't believe I'm actually going to the 7th game of the season and the Millry Wildcats are UNDEFEATED. I think this is the first time that has ever happened since I started school there in 1991.
Tomorrow will be a "relaxing" day of football. That and some cleaning in the house... still have a few things to get organized before Ava gets here!
Sunday, we are off to Homecoming/Smith Reunion at Aquilla Methodist, and then will visit my mom for a bit afterwards.

1 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so glad that the nerve pain is getting better. Sorry about the swollen feet/ankles. I guess that comes with it. Me and Maya will be home Nov. 15-19. Hope we get to see you.