Thursday, December 6, 2007

3 days til D-Day....





3 days until the big day... well still hoping it happens before then but that hope is fading with each passing day. This week has been filled with me being stir crazy just waiting. I am off work this week, which is a good thing because duh no work. But at the same time, I'm going crazy with all this time on my hands. It is making the waiting seem sooo much longer. I've been trying to take everyone's advice and get all the rest I can while I still can, but that's easier said than done for more than one reason. For one, sleeping is next to impossible these days. And second, I just get stir crazy laying around. I find myself up and doing anything I can around the house to keep busy (wrapping the remaining Christmas presents, doing laundry, reorganizing the nursery, etc... ) I did go spend most of the day yesterday with my Parents and my Nana. I had a good visit and really enjoyed it! It was nice to have interaction with someone other than the dog DURING THE DAY!

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

OMG!!! Is that really your belly?? Yes, it is time for Ava to apppear. I don't think your belly can stretch much more.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I totally understand the wait. At least is was only 9 long months instead of 26 months.

THE dad said...

Interaction with someone other than the dog?!?!?!? :(

April, Todd, and Ava said...

Yes Ginger that is really my belly.. now you understand why I'm so miserable! lol

and yes daddy, other than the dog DURING THE DAY!

THE dad said...

haha, then you should add that!!!!!

April, Todd, and Ava said...

there ya go daddy, i editted it just for you!

Kay-K said...

OH, I can't wait......so really I can't imagine how you must feel!!! Atleast you're getting a wonderful little Christmas present!!!(to bad it's one that you're going to have to share with everyone!!) Miss you and I'm thinkin about you guys! Not much longer:)