Monday, December 17, 2007

My little princess!

Isn't she precious??!!

These 2 people are my world!!

Nothing much new to report. Ava is still being a very good baby, and is still doing very well at night. She is averaging getting up just 2 times every night, which is great! She is also staying awake alot more now and is very alert. She'll lay in your arms and just look at you and look around the room.




We did have a few more visitors Friday. Uncle Josh and Hannah came by Friday afternoon for a while. Uncle Josh was a little nervous about holding Ava, but he did great!
Uncle Jason and Jessica came by Friday night. Uncle Jason wasn't quite as nervous. He and Jessica took turns holding Ava the entire time they were here.

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Okay, it is my turn to hold her!! I am coming tomorrow on the way back from Meridian. I love that picture of her and Todd. You should get that one blowed up.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.