Monday, December 3, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Well I just came from my last doctor's appointment until after Ava is born!!!

I have now dialated 1.5 cm and am 70% effaced. The doctor doesn't think I will go into labor in the next day or two.. but as always could be wrong!

IF I haven't had the baby by my due date (which is this coming Sunday, the 9th), I will be admitted to the hospital on Sunday afternoon at 3 or 3:30 and they will begin the induction process. I most likely won't go into labor until the morning of the 10th.

So we should definitely have a baby by the 10th, if not before!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Ava you are finally going to make you entrance. I can't wait to get my hands on you.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Well, it is about time that little cutie makes her grand entrance. I just had a thought...... You could wait and go in the hospital on the 16th and have her on the 17th. Me and Maya would be home then. Well, I guess by the time we get to see her the new will have been worn off and I can get my hands on her.