Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Introducing Ava Elaine Smith!!!!



She is finally here!!!! Ava Elaine Smith was born on Monday, December 10 at 10:38 AM. She weighed 7 lbs. 8.5 oz and was 20 inches long. She has a head full of beautiful black hair and is absolutely perfect in every way!!!! We were released from the hospital yesterday around lunch and are at home now. We are still recouping and adjusting to the change, but we couldn't be happier!!!!! Hope you enjoy these pictures... more to come soon!!

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her. I ask Maya if I could hold baby Ava and she quickly said NO NO!!! So, it may be interesting to see how she reacts. I can't beleive that you have a baby. Can't wait to see more pictures. I have been checking at least 20 times a day.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world and our family little Ava. Granny P. loves you very much.

Farrah said...

Oh I'm so happy that she is finally here...
I'm really good friends with Ginger and when I come visit I can't wait to hold her...